SERIES 6000 Multimode - Fiber Optical Switch Tray to 16x16 Ports
The Polatis Series 6000 family of multimode optical switch trays utilizes the DirectLight beam-steering technology, delivering high performance in a compact, fully non-blocking, multimode product.
The Series 6000 Multimode switch is designed to meet the needs of the most demanding
component, subsystem and system test applications. All-optical switching allows test equipment
connections to be fully automated and controlled remotely 24/7 via software from virtually
anywhere in the world.
- Exceptionally low optical loss, high connection repeatability and fast switching times ideal for optical test applications – no need repeatedly to make and break fibre optic connections so more accurate measurement results can be achieved
- Now with Polatis’ full network interface capability - SDN-enabled with NETCONF and RESTCONF control interfaces; advanced dynamic web GUI
- Polatis' patented DirectLight® beam-steering technology sets the industry standard – holds dark fibre connections so test pathways can be pre-provisioned; transparent to signal format and transmission speeds so no need to upgrade as standards evolve
- Flexible configuration options allow you to choose from 8x8 to 16x16 ports
- Now with dual redundant hot-swap power supplies for added reliability